[SML] Replacement floor choices

Nancy Christian Nancy.Christian at vvc.edu
Tue Jun 5 19:46:20 UTC 2018

I would also like to avoid the what paint works best scenario we all have been going through. We did that a couple years ago. We settled on Sherwin Williams for the Black Box hardboard and back to Rosco Tough Prime for the Main Stage pine. Once we got extra coats on we didn’t have a problem with it staying down. We did initially after having the floor shaved down and resealed. The sealant fought the paint for more than a year.

Nancy