[SML] Shout out to Ford!

Jim Pritchard jimdaveprod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:10:52 UTC 2018

Just a quick shout out to Ford Sellers for some exceptional service
yesterday.
Long story short I recently started a new gig (I am now the Customer
Service and Marketing Manager at Advanced Production Group BTW)
We are trying to fill the void created by the demised of Kent Custom Cases
in nearby Buffalo NY and needed a dimension off of one of Chauvet's
lights.  Not only did Ford get me drawings to try and measure off of, he
got into the shop with a tape measure and confirmed what we needed.  These
cases need to ship asap and had we needed to wait for the customer to get
us the data we would have lost a day....
Thanks again!  Next beer is on me!

--
Jim Pritchard

Jim and Dave Productions, Inc.