[SML] Who uses a touchscreen with their Ion or Element?

Jeff Forbes jforbes1956 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 17:59:19 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 15, 2018, at 12:00 PM, stagecraft-request at theatrical.net wrote:
>
> Would you by chance have any pictures of the tech cart you use in your
> black box?  We're a "GO" for our black box lighting system upgrade,
> including new board (and touch screen(s)) - and we don't have a
> dedicated booth - we create a tech space for each show (near a corner,
> since all our sound and DMX spigots are in the 4 corners) - and I'd
> love to see your tech cart idea.

Jon,
I should see if I can get Justin Dunlap at the Schnitzer Concert Hall to send me a picture of his cart. He has an Ion with two touch screens that he does most of his programming on since the EOS TI lives in the booth which is roughly umpty jillion furlongs from the stage. We wheel the cart on stage for focusing, and roll it up the aisle for cueing. It sounds like a similar set up.