[SML] Google Authenticator

FBC Tech Team sound at faithbc.net
Thu Jun 28 13:00:49 UTC 2018

I don't think so, but Authy does. I switched to that for my Gmail and
Teamviewer accounts after my phone got crushed and there was no way to get
my login info from Google Authentication switched to my new phone (have to
have access to the old phone). Authy backs up your account so you can set
it up on another phone easily without access to the first phone.

Here's a link to a support article on the various password protections
Authy has:
https://support.authy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001950787-Backups-password-Master-password-and-PIN-protection-with-Authy

Hope this helps,
Jeff

Jeff Klein, DMC- E
Audio Visual Integration Manager
Dept of Defense
Washington D.C. District

 "Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for God
opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 1 Peter 5:5