[SML] Frank

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:11:38 UTC 2018

I also met him in London (where I am now...) and my feelings and opinions
about him are completely congruent with Bill's - including how I'm getting
to be more and more cantankerous myself...

C-)

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Bill Sapsis via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I met  him one time in London.  He was a cantankerous old guy, just like
> I’m becoming, with great big opinions.  But he also had a big heart.
> I know I’m in the minority but I remember him with fondness.
>
> Bill S
>
> bill at sapsis-rigging.com
> http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
> +1.267.278.4561   mobile
>
> > On Mar 2, 2018, at 5:59 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> >
> > Jon Ares via Stagecraft wrote:
> >>>

> >> I had to go back and look at the Sender!  Sent chills.....
> >
> > A veritable flashback, for sure.
> >
> > We should all hope to be as memorable as Frank (if not all for the same
> reasons).
> >
> > --
> > Pat Kight
> > kightp at peak.org

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber: +16047159441 Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* facebook: charlie.richmond
* facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832>
* google.com/+CharlieRichmond google.com/+Richmondsounddesign