[SML] LED fresnels.... your thoughts/experiences?

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Thu Mar 8 15:25:21 UTC 2018

Sorry for being commercial...
If you're going to be at USITT, you can check out our Ovation fresnel line.
We have Warm White (3100k), Full Color (using the same RGBAL color mixing in our Ovation Ellipsoidals, Battens, and Cyc lights), and Variable White (actually a custom 6-color LED mix which allows for +/- Green, and high R9,TLCI, and superior color rendering across color temps).

If you're not going to be there, feel free to reach out to me, and I'll put you in contact with someone who can help you arrange a Demo.