[SML] The constraints on this are gonna kill me!

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:22:27 UTC 2018

Funny you should mention this.  We've been going down this road for
the past few months on an almost identical project for an upcoming
show.  Our solution [because of period style] was incandescent, but it
may work for you.

For our show, we have multiple light-up dressing tables/mirrors that
need to be battery powered for a variety of reasons. Here's our
solutions:

Dressing Table #1
12@ G22 12V lamps in BA15S bayonet base], wired in parallel to an RC4
2Dim pack [for control] to a 12V12AH battery [needed because of length
of time onstage]
Dressing Table #2
15@ S14 12V11w lamps in medium screw base [E26], wired in parallel to
an RC4 2Dim pack [for control] to a 12V12AH battery [needed because of
length of time onstage]
Dressing Table #3
8@ S14 12V11w lamps in medium screw base [E26], wired in parallel to
an RC4 2Dim pack [for control] to a 12V12AH battery [needed because of
length of time onstage]

These gave us maximum run time on each unit.  [Approximately an hour,
I'm told; I leave the math up to my ME.]

--
Sincerely,

Andrew Vance
Lighting Designer