[SML] Booster seats source?

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:32:18 UTC 2018

Davin,

    Take a look at KoalaKare purchased online at:

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/koala-kare-kb424-03-red-plastic-cinema-seats-with-cart-case/520KB424RD.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7Z3VBRC-ARIsAEQifZRJhM35qk-bcmH7lOIok3AGnf1fsrddY5Rmfjna-nrfM-80Vi2r-qUaAnrBEALw_wcB?

Our theater seating is raked at a ratio of 1 ft rise for a run of 20 feet and these work well for the kids in our audience.
Jeff

________________________________
From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> on behalf of davin pickell via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 4:45 PM
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
Cc: davin pickell
Subject: [SML] Booster seats source?

Greetings!

I've long lamented our not having booster seats available for young children to use when sitting in our main Orchestra level seating, as it's barely raked at all.  I was finally provoked to take action when my dentist recently mentioned how nice it would have been to have them when she took her son to see the Grinch.  I guess it's time to see how complete of a plan I can formulate and pass along to the powers-that-be so that I can at least say I tried.

Have any of you been involved in procuring said items for your facilities?  I know it's pretty standard when I see a Broadway show in NYC or a touring show in Chicago that they are available.

I presume if I gave it some thought, I'd eventually come up with some brilliant ideas on who to turn to, but I'm getting older and softer in the head, and I know that the collective wisdom is out there for a reason.

Thanks for your time!

Davin Pickell
Overture Center for the Arts