[SML] Thank you SML

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Thu Mar 15 09:17:35 UTC 2018

Always, always, always a good idea and action. Dr. Doom

http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/logo_email_signature.jpg

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at Risk International -  <http://www.riskit.com/> www.riskit.com. Focused & Integrated Solutions to Global Problems -  <http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/> www.globalhealthandsafety.net. ISETSA - International Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association -  <http://www.isetsa.org/> www.isetsa.org.