[SML] Century Wrench

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:49:04 UTC 2018

Dear Don,
Yes, they were made of cast aluminum. So were they lamp houses of their
non-axial LEKOs with T-12  lamps, of which I personally owned many dozens
of 6x9s before Altman and then Source 4 [ELS} instruments became readily
available.
Does anybody else remember the shootouts between Century and Kliegl? In my
opinion, they were the high points at the USITT Conference expos of the
early 70s, before 'A Chorus Line' (with the advent (and trust) of
'computer' lighting boards) came on the scene in 1975.
/s/ Richard
_________

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Don via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> The original Century had a round head and was definitely cast
>

> *Don Earl etcp rigger arena & theatre #43 & electrician #206    *609
> 965-6900 X112 <(609)%20965-6900>
>

> * EGI Productions 1648 White Horse Pike, Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215
> www.egipro.com <http://www.egipro.com> *

/s/ Richard
_________