[SML] Century Wrench

Michael Powers mptecdir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:18:59 UTC 2018

IIRC The wrench with the double cross was an Altman wrench, the Century
wrench looked like a 1/2" thick 3" diameter disc with a 4" long 1"wide flat
handle.  The  face of the disc had a 6 point lobed star machined out with
two of the direct opposite lobes open to the edge of the disc.  The 6 point
lobed fitted the tilt knob on the side of most of the older units and the
two machined openings fit the tilt knot on newer units.  The disc had a 3/4
hex hole in the center for the C clamp to yoke bolt and the tip of the
handle had a 1/4" square hole for the Jesus bolt on the side of the C
clamp.  I've got one of each somewhere buried in 60 some years worth of
Theatre "stuff" in my garage.  I'll take a look and see if I can find them.

Michael Powers
USMC '65-'69
ETCP Certified Rigger #820 Theatre (Ret'd)