[SML] Century Wrench - Image on Facebook

B. H. Ackler backler at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 20 00:01:33 UTC 2018

Have posted on FB version of Stagecraft photo of late 40's/early 50's
Century Wrench. When the Knob style changed to the oblong style the wrench
changed to the four pointed star version, but I believe this to be the
original style "Century Wrench".

I will attempt to confirm this with Holly Sherman (Century/Strand Century
historian) upon her return from vacation.

Bryan H. Ackler