[SML] Crew Scheduling/Production Billing Software

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Wed Mar 21 01:22:18 UTC 2018

We used EMBS (and they still do) at the Zoo before I retired 5 years
ago. It is a good system with lots of modules. It does take some set up
but is a pretty good system.
Warning: it is not cheap. The system is used by most of the largest
convention centers.

I thought someone had posted a product a few years back that might be a
little more affordable and a little more tailored to the theatre scene.
Might want to check the archives.

JT