[SML] <hello>

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:21:27 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:04 PM, Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center via
Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> A quick query: How did you snag a 1 x 3 call with a W- prefix? I thought
> they were long gone even in the vanity pool . . .

Apparently they're recycling the old expired callsigns from Silent
Keys. I saw crap-tons of W-prefixed 1x3 callsigns in the vanity pool.

> And I'm guessing with the ZZX you're not going to be bigly into CW :)

Not for the time being, no... That'll wait til I pass Extra and get a
1x2 callsign.

--
Dave Vick
IATSE #274, Michigan