[SML] <hello>

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 21:21:59 UTC 2018

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Bill Nelson via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> My license lapsed a decade or so ago. I have never gotten around to taking the
> tests again. When/If I do, I am hoping to get my Amateur Extra rating in one
> sitting.

As I understand it, as long as you can show proof of lapsed licensing
from years past, you only have to take the Tech test to restore your
prior standing.  That doesn't sound right to me, but that's what I've
read..... Somewhere.

Maybe you just have to take the Extra Class test, and not all three?
How high did you get before?

--
Dave Vick
IATSE #274, Michigan