[SML] Other modern "conveniences"

dale dale at cybercom.net
Thu Mar 29 20:55:49 UTC 2018

If I wanted a camera with wifi, I'd want it to be able to connect to any open wifi and send the pictures to my server back home without any intervention from me.
Also if I flag the phone as stolen, I want all the pictures that it subsequently takes, along with all the metadata, sent to a server that has court admissable evidence features.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone