[SML] Dummy load resistor?

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:37:17 UTC 2018

A cheap electronic soldering iron in the 25-40W range will be perfect and
won't have a thermostat if it's cheap enough ;-)

C-)

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 3:33 PM, jdunfee12--- via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> A curling iron is in that wattage range.  I imagine the kind with the
> brush on it will somewhat protect the hot surface from touching other
> stuff. But, I wonder if there is a thermostat that may periodically turn it
> off?
>
> -Joe

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber: +16047159441 Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* facebook: charlie.richmond
* facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832>
* google.com/+CharlieRichmond google.com/+Richmondsounddesign