[SML] Never seen that before

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun May 6 00:43:42 UTC 2018

I received a piece of gear today with an EU power cord on it
(semi-standard round plug, two pins, ground hole + side ground connections).

I opened up the wiring box and noticed the white/green wire wasn't
connected to anything...as there wasn't anyplace to connect it.

That's not the odd part, I know a lot of EU stuff isn't grounded.

BUT... that white/green wire...I didn't see any copper.  Stripped it
back...no copper anywhere (at least for 1-1/2 inches).  It's JUST a
plastic tube.

Not sure why they bothered putting it in the cable at all unless their
machine only makes 3-wire cords.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com