[SML] Pneumatic Rail Lock

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed May 9 13:57:19 UTC 2018

So a student of mine is returning to a theater job at the beach this summer.  He stopped in to say they improved their rigging system and now have a pneumatic brake system for holding out of weight counterweight arbors.  They still use the locking rail for running the show.  My question to the list is, have you heard of this and who manufactures and installs such a system?  Sounds intriguing.  I am happy with my snub lines when necessary, but my curiosity is getting the better of me.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School