[SML] Who uses a touchscreen with their Ion or Element?

Kenneth Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 01:10:15 UTC 2018

I'd say it depends a lot on your setup and size of the rig. I've used both
boards in different settings. Both have had at least one touch screen but
in one venue the layout was such that I found it harder and slower to reach
for the screen and select something. Using the mouse was faster in that
case.

Ken Z.