[SML] Video Wall Opportunity

Chris Burrell cburrel2 at gmu.edu
Tue May 29 20:53:56 UTC 2018

So I am very interested in this but are there pics or any other info i.e brand name and model and is the “close to Ft.Lauderdale” a requirement because of  shipping cost or is that a requirement from your client because they would only consider a local University for donations?  I can arrange for shipping and we do have the budget and staff to get it back together and working.

Regards,

Chris Burrell
Production & Facilities Manager
Hylton Performing Arts Center