[SML] Carnegie Hall

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:39:26 UTC 2018

Do I know anyone who knows anyone who works in Zankel Hall at Carnegie
Hall?  Our Music program is hosting a concert there and the artistic
director/soloist wants me to light it, but the only details we've gotten
is the contract includes "customary concert lighting."  Would love to
find out more before I devote too much time to this project only to
discover that phrase means "lights on/Lights off."

Steve
--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall