[SML] Preshow announcement

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 18:25:38 UTC 2018

	In the twenty years that I used to manage Movie Theatres, I saw an increasing number of previews before every movie, and then they started to have us run commercials as well! A lot of people started arriving 20 minutes late for the movies because they knew that the movie wouldn’t actually start ’till then!

	I wonder if this school might start experiencing the same phenomenon?

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.