[SML] On The Road Again...

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:32:26 UTC 2018

For those who don’t read FaceTubeSpaceBookThing...

I am very pleased indeed to announce that I have accepted the position of
Flyman on one of the two upcoming tours of Big League's "How the Grinch
Stole Christmas," through November and December. I'm on the (slightly)
smaller non-Equity (but it's a Pink Contract) tour, doing Production in
Green Bay and then routed thru Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Schenectady, St.
Louis, and ending in Philadelphia.

Production begins November 10 in Green Bay, and the tour runs through til
New Years Eve.
--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859