[SML] On The Road Again...

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Sun Oct 14 00:59:27 UTC 2018

Glad to hear you're working. I always worry when you're rattling around loose.

For those who don’t read FaceTubeSpaceBookThing...

I am very pleased indeed to announce that I have accepted the position of Flyman on one of the two upcoming tours of Big League's "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," through November and December. I'm on the (slightly) smaller non-Equity (but it's a Pink Contract) tour, doing Production in Green Bay and then routed thru Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Schenectady, St. Louis, and ending in Philadelphia.

Production begins November 10 in Green Bay, and the tour runs through til New Years Eve.
--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859