[SML] non-paste jewelry

kightp at peak.org kightp at peak.org
Sat Oct 20 15:11:19 UTC 2018

Contact people who do estate sales. Many of them are willing to handle small lots, and they'll get you the best possible price. (I recently learned that estate sales aren't just for disposing of dead people's property, and am considering holding one to clear out some of the Excess Stuff I've accumulated over the years, from vintage clothing to antique furniture pieces).

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org