[SML] Looking for some Dante network assistance

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Sat Sep 8 05:31:35 UTC 2018

Long story shorter, a former non profit where I use to work is having a
problem. I still do some consultation with them. They asked me if I knew
anything about Dante and I don't know the workings of it. They have a
very large network that all the places run all the normal business stuff
on. They have lots of new things added the last few years, some digital
signage, some crazy display things, security cameras and so on. One of
them added something by the installers and the contractor did not give
the IT staff passwords for the Dante part that have ended up on the
network. They are running into some clashes on the network as part of
Dante is showing some hiccups with that Eternal Blue exploit.

If you know of a good resource to help them get into Dante it would be
appreciated.

Also posted to the Facebook group.

Thanks,
JT