[SML] LED Video Wall

Joe Golden jgolden at gallagherstaging.com
Thu Sep 13 16:36:09 UTC 2018

At the last firm I worked at, we had 500 mm X 500 mm Absen A7 panels. I want to say they are up to Batch 19 or 20 on this product and each batch has a different color temperature and color rendering.  We also had some panels that works 20 in Square as well as 47 in square.  Each one required a power line and a data line and if you weren't careful you could damage the front. There are other panels that are a 600 mm X 1200 mm size as well as 600 mm by 600 mm.

Lots of companies have touring frames that hold several panels together to make it quicker to set up larger walls but still let you take the panels off to make small walls.

YMMV

Joe Golden
Gallagher Staging
951-264-8401
Sent from my Android device. Please excuse my brevity and typos.