[SML] 3D printer filament welder

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Wed Sep 19 20:20:08 UTC 2018

I've seen these home-made and also fairly expensive ready made.  I was
talking to the sales lady at Sunhokey where we got two of our printers
from and asked if they carried one ready-made.  They didn't, but within
the hour she added one to their store.  You've got to appreciate efficiency.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sunhokey-3D-Printer-Parts-Filament-Welder-Filament-Welding-for-1-75mm-3-0mm-3D-Printer-Filament/32922609677.html
https://tinyurl.com/yceyg2s2

Anyway, I obviously haven't tried it yet but did watch a video of it in
use and it looks pretty simple.
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk5NzEyNzg4MA==.html
https://tinyurl.com/y8xr6crr

I also saw how much that "free shipping" is with tariffs now, she told
me the price in China for it.  Anyway, it seems "free" is just under
half the sale price.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com