[SML] When is a LEKO not a "Leko?"

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Sep 23 16:47:53 UTC 2018

Probably just trying to show it as a slang, like "crescent" somehow
means "adjustable open end wrench".

However...

In legal terms all caps is different from lower or mixed case.

"JERRY DURAND" is not the same as "Jerry Durand"

You often see this where "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "United States
of America" are used to separate the corporation from the country in
official documents.

A friendly lawyer could probably explain it in 1000 words or more.  :)

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com