[SML] When is a LEKO not a "Leko?"

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Sep 23 20:44:03 UTC 2018

Back when I worked for a $$$ million in sales company people from
marketing came to the pilot line and asked us for some sample wafers and
packaged parts with no lids.  Didn't say what they wanted them for.  I
pulled a few wafers from the scrap bin along with some side-braze
ceramic military stuff rejected before the lids went on.  They went away
happy.

Months later we received the beautiful glossy annual report proudly
showing the wafers (still with the black REJECT ink all over them) and
the side-braze parts with all the bond wires crushed/broken like it had
been packed tightly in foam or something for shipping.  We didn't know
if we should laugh or cry.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com