[SML] When is a LEKO not a "Leko?"

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Sep 23 21:06:41 UTC 2018

At least most stock holders probably don't know what a wafer looks like
or what a bond wire is.  :)

If they had said they were going to take pictures, the wafers could have
been dipped in Piranha* and the packaged parts could have been put in a
protective shipping tube.

* Piranha is fun stuff, I can STILL smell it decades later.  It's named
that because of what you'd look like if you got any on you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha_solution

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com