[SML] NYC roadshow

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Sat Sep 29 14:47:40 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I’m going to be in NYC for the weekend (with my beautiful wife) before our theatrical fixture road show at the Davenport Theatre on Monday and Tuesday.

It would be great to see some of the SML city-peeps, if you’re around.

By some oddity of Office360, and my email filters, I can’t get SML emails on my phone, so if you’d like to meet up, either text me 954 too oh 5 ohh won 77, or contact me through the SML FB Page.

Here’s a link to the event on Tuesday, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/unrivaled-road-show-2018-nyc-stop-tickets-49646640438

If you’re anywhere near Hell’s Kitchen, drop in and say HI!!

Ford Sellers
Sr Product Manager
Chauvet Professional