[SML] Theatre foggers

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 17 15:08:27 UTC 2019

Our old F100’s are finally biting the dust after years of faithful service in our theatres.  Thinking about replacements if any $$ left in budget.  What are people using?  What’s best for intermittent college use?  Easy to clean (or not at all given our students) .  DMX able, of course (and or other remote.)   Mid price range, ie not in the thousands.   We have a  separate, newer Chauvet mister.      Fire marshal always come and we pay to turn off the sensors  but I suppose there is no avoiding that.  Will have a Rosco vapour here tomorrow to play with.

DickA