[SML] Head Bumpers

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Thu Aug 8 19:07:37 UTC 2019

I was at a safety conference last year and found bump hats.   I like them better than the plastic liners that go in ball caps as I don’t sweat as much.   They’re less bulky than hard hats and provide a bit of protection.   Home despot has them for under 5 bucks and you can get colors.

Sent from my iPad