[SML] A few words of thanks to the SML. Re: USITT DAA to this guy

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:00:51 UTC 2019

Hi All,
A few words of thanks to this group of friends and colleagues. I received
word that I am to receive the USITT Distinguished Achievement Award in
Education this April in Houston. I can say that being a part of this list
has been a driving force behind my continued growth and enjoyment in the
fields of both theater and education.

A particular shout out to all those who spend so much time giving back to
the community at large. You have been an example towards which to strive
for.

Warm regards, Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician