[SML] Thin knee pads?

Joe Dunfee joe at dunfee.com
Wed Aug 21 19:27:33 UTC 2019

In a couple of productions, I have made use of elastic Knee Supports
from the local $1 store, instead of knee pads.  They are thin enough
that there is no issue of them showing through clothing.   And they do
help a surprising amount for just basic kneeling.

However, I am hoping to find something with a little more protection,
but not much thicker.  I've though about just buying some thin craft
foam, and attaching them by perhaps sewing on a pocket to hold the foam.
 But, I though I would ask here if there are any commercial products
already out there that might be comparable.

-Joe