[SML] Thin knee pads?

Joe Golden jgolden at gallagherstaging.com
Thu Aug 29 19:00:28 UTC 2019

I use them with their tactical pants, but as long as there is a pocket to slip them I to you should be good.Joe GoldenGallagher Staging657-529-3132951-264-8401Sent from my Android device. Please excuse my brevity and typos.
Thanks for the reference.  But, I am not experienced with this sort of knee pad.  They seem to be foam inserts for "tactical pants". So, the pants are the most important part.  Is that correct?
I should have been more clear.  The knee pads are for actors in costume.
-Joe Dunfee