[SML] Traveller/traverse track 101 question

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Aug 30 17:33:34 UTC 2019

> We didn't untie the traverse cord,

Is it possible the cord slipped?  Out of curiosity, are the ends of the line attached to the upstage SR (correct) master carrier or the downstage SL (incorrect) master carrier?

If I had to guess, the downstage SL master carrier has the line “pass through” it and has slipped.  IF that is the case, just release the rope clamps and slide the line through to proper alignment and retighten.  If that isn’t it I am puzzled too.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School