[SML] Cris Dopher update

David Bowman dmbowman at syr.edu
Fri Aug 30 18:38:47 UTC 2019

Due to a brutal load-in, I’m just getting to this now.

Thank you Kristi for sharing the news….

While I didn’t know him personally (and may or may not have met him somewhere along the line), I feel like I did know him via our crazy band of brothers and sisters here at the SML bar.

In tech at the moment, but a glass (or two) of scotch will certainly be raised in his honor tonight afterwards at our local watering hole….

Rest easy now Brother Cris, you’ve well earned the right to be on an Eternal 10.

dave

David M. Bowman
Master Electrician
Lighting and Projections Supervisor