[SML] Load-in for the Tony Awards

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Mon Feb 4 20:42:40 UTC 2019

With the permanent video wall at Radio City, and the video “legs” that have been a part of the Tonys design for several years now, there is less physical scenery than there was in the past. What show specific scenery there is has been built and paid for by the shows themselves. Whatever commercial shop built the show will almost always b3 the shop that builds the show’s Tony set.  Often the scenery is designed with an eye towards re-using the scenery for the tour, sometimes designed specifically for the Tonys.

Brian Munroe
Sent from my iThingy. Please excuse any typos