[SML] Hard Hat Survey...

Matthew Breton theatricalmatt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:37:17 UTC 2019

I insist on hardhats for crew whenever there are others working over head.  This includes walking the grid, overhead rigging, and grounding for the Genie lift and ladders.  I haven't had anyone refuse yet -- but it helps that I have plenty on hand to offer people.

FWIW, I also write the purchase date on the hardhats, so I know how long they've been in service, and when to replace them.

Matthew Breton
Design for Theater and Dance