[SML] TD job posting, Univ. of WIs. Oshkosh

James Alderson alderson at uwosh.edu
Tue Feb 26 01:58:22 UTC 2019

I’ve been asked to post this:

Technical Director, Lighting and Sound Designer
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Oshkosh, WI

Theatre Department of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Oshkosh campus, seeks a candidate with expertise in Theatre Technology and in lighting/sound design for an academic production season of four plus productions. Candidate must teach Stagecraft, Props, Lighting, Sound and/or additional areas of expertise. This is a Fixed term – Terminal position.

Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application (http://careers.uwosh.edu/cw/en-us/job/496683/technical-director-lighting-and-sound-designer): Letter of Intent, Vita or Resume and Contact information for three references.

UWO is committed to building a culturally diverse employee workforce and strongly encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.

Basically, this is my job. I will be retiring at the end of this semester after 21 years at UW Oshkosh. I’m not sure why it is described as Non-instructional, as my teaching duties are included in the description.

Mick Alderson
TD, Fredric March Theatre
UW Oshkosh