[SML] Rosco Entertainment Technology

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 18:05:59 UTC 2019

Entertainment Technology was bought by Philips back around 2007. I'd start
there. We have several of the Intelligent Raceways as well as the
architectural style wall-mounted Optio dimming racks, all with IGBT dimmers.
I also have an ET Lightlynx processor with Strand Vision.net controls that
we rebuilt back in 2012 with new button stations and such. Our building was
all Strand (Philips) controls when it opened.
Hth,
Steven R Hood