[SML] Corrugated Fasteners - Opinions and Experience

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 16 20:59:00 UTC 2019

I really think you just need a lot of practice toi get good with them.   One of our former carps came here from Steppenwolf where he said they used them all the time.  He was great with them…rarely splitting the wood etc etc.   No idea how they work if you are using  all those finger jointed boards you now get at the big box stores and elsewhere.

On Jan 16, 2019, at 8:52 PM, jdunfee12--- via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 3:17:29 PM EST, Dougherty, Jim via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:
>I agree with Steve Rees – Skotch (look for them with the ‘k’

I term "wood joiner" is how they show up on places like Lowe's web page.  But, in general, store search tools are now useless in many cases. They are too smart for you, and override the search terms you enter, for ones of its own thinking.  So, a search for "skotch", even with the quotes, will bring up a lot of Scotch products.

-Joe Dunfee