[SML] Corrugated Fastener Gun

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:43:31 UTC 2019

I second using the wide crown stapler. They have more uses for one thing and the staples tend to be widely available as they’re used a lot in construction and roofing. That being said, you’re going to find a lot more models as well. I have a older Senco model that is quite under powered. It can only bury 1/2” fasteners and not all the time at that.

A “trick”:

Shoot one side with the stapler, then flip the work over and shoot that side in order to keep the work flat.

Laters,

Paul 1