[SML] one hot power

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:00:22 UTC 2019

Any word on prosecuting the neighbors?

C-)

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:24 PM Jerry Durand via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> About 8:30pm last night during the big storm out here there was a big
> fireworks display over the neighbor's yard resulting in power lines
> falling into our yard.  Aside from blowing out our entertainment
> amplifier, we lost power in half our huse.  Turns out the neutral and
> one hot came down, our block is now running on one hot and our groud
> rods.
>
> It's been that way since last night, Pacific Graft & Extortion says they
> were here at 6am...but we still have wires draped across our yard.  I
> hope they get here soon, I hate not having a neutral connected.  Also,
> no 240v stuff works so we're cooking on propane and a microwave.
>
> There's also that live leg hanging from the pole...
>
> --
> Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
> www.DurandInterstellar.com
> tel: +1 408 356-3886
> @DurandInterstel

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber & WhatsApp: +16047159441 facebook: charlie.richmond
*  Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* Over 2 million licensed SoundMan-Server audio channels!