[SML] one hot power

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:13:30 UTC 2019

PG&E are going bankrupt because their uninsulated power lines caused the
California fires for the last 2 years and their liability insurance doesn't
cover the cost of reparation.

Charlie

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 12:21 PM Bill Conner via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> What a country.
>
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 12:25 PM Jerry Durand via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net wrote:
>
>> PG&E is here and working on it.  We should have all three power lines
>> back on this afternoon.  At the moment we have extension cords running
>> everywhere to power stuff that needs it from outlets that still have power.
>>
>> On 1/17/19 10:18 PM, Jerry Durand wrote:
>>
>> About 8:30pm last night during the big storm out here there was a big
>> fireworks display over the neighbor's yard resulting in power lines falling
>> into our yard.  Aside from blowing out our entertainment amplifier, we lost
>> power in half our huse.  Turns out the neutral and one hot came down, our
>> block is now running on one hot and our groud rods.
>>
>> It's been that way since last night, Pacific Graft & Extortion says they
>> were here at 6am...but we still have wires draped across our yard.  I hope
>> they get here soon, I hate not having a neutral connected.  Also, no 240v
>> stuff works so we're cooking on propane and a microwave.
>>
>> There's also that live leg hanging from the pole...
>>

>> --
>> Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.www.DurandInterstellar.com
>> tel: +1 408 356-3886
>> @DurandInterstel

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber & WhatsApp: +16047159441 facebook: charlie.richmond
*  Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* Over 2 million licensed SoundMan-Server audio channels!