[SML] USITT 2019 (already)

Herrick Goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Mon Jan 21 16:41:53 UTC 2019

I'm a hard maybe. I know that's helpful.

Herrick Goldman
HG Lighting Design Inc/ Evoke Collaborative
www.EvokeCollaborative.com
www.HGLightingDesign.com
1460 Broadway fifth floor NY,NY 10036
917.797.3624
“To the scores of silent alchemists who wreak their joy in darkness and in light, bringing magic to life, we bow most humbly” -CDS