[SML] WhatsApp experts

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Wed Jan 23 06:07:13 UTC 2019

Problem sort of solved.

If, when exporting you choose "export without attachments" it will
save/e-mail the entire chat.  If you choose "export WITH" attachments it
will only export the most recent ones.  Seems to be a known bug in WhatsApp.

This preserves the text but not all the documents so it's only a partial
fix.  It wouldn't be so bad except the other person can delete messages
if there's a dispute, so your evidence evaporates.

I'm in the middle of what I hope remains a friendly dispute over some
business arrangements.  Always a potential problem when work is started
before the written contract is done.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com